Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Zero Hour

Not much going on in the world today, though I do appreciate Outkast's decision to tour without Andre 3000. Now that's well played. Pretty sad news about Syd Barrett, though I guess the sad part really came a long time ago. Lou Reed was called a "cool Jew" by Salon the other day, but I didn't link to it, just because. I think it's time for David Bowie to do a sequel to Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars. It would really make people upset, and could be interesting in the bargain, not to mention Advanced. If it's good enough for Meat Loaf, I don't see why it wouldn't be good enough for David Bowie. Maybe Meat Loaf should make the Ziggy sequel and Bowie could do Bat III. Now that would be good! Anyhow, let's hope tomorrow is busier in the Advanced world. It's just possible I'm not going to be in front of a computer tomorrow, but we'll just have to see.

No comments: