- The Boss thinks that Katrina could have been handled better. That guy just can't keep his controversial comments to himself.
- New Radiohead songs have found their way online. Oh no! Now Radiohead and their record label won't be able to make any money!
- Quentin Tarantino is worried that he won't be able to find an actor to play Jimi Hendrix. He's staring you in the mirror, Q!
- Matt Friedberger of the Fiery Furnaces is set to release his solo debut. And what a surprise, it's a double album.
- Reuters loves The Black Rider. I do too, though I never seem to get around to listening to the CD much.
- Your favorite 99-cent store is safe for now.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Springsteen Down on Katrina Response, plus New Radiohead Online, Tarantino Is Hendrix, Matt Friedberger, The Black Rider Rides Again, 99-Cent Apples
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:12 AM