- The original cast of The Rocky Horror Show are reuniting for a charity performance. I can't wait to see Barry Bostwick in his panties again. Of course, they'll have to let out Tim Curry's a bit.
- Echo and the Bunnymen are coming to America. I would have thought that dear Mr. Echo would have gone solo by now.
- They say it is Johnny Cash's last song, but we know that's not true.
- If you like "gorgeous example[s] of the wry lyricism, personal confession, and social invective" that are also "radical and rich consideration[s] of the current political mood," you'll love Morrissey's latest record.
- You don't have to be a Turkish cellist to get a grant from Avery Fisher Artist Program, but it helps
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Rocky Horror Reunion, plus Echo to America, Johnny Cash's "Last Song," Morrissey Is Wry, I Came to Fight the Turkish
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:25 PM