Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ringo's Ready for the Road

From billboard.com:

Ringo Starr will embark on his ninth All Starr tour this summer with a band featuring pop vocalist Richard Marx, guitarist Billy Squier and the Zombies' Rod Argent. The trek will kick off June 14-15 in Toronto. This year's All Star Band will be rounded out by longtime Starr collaborator Mark Hudson, Edgar Winter and Sheila E. Fans can expect material from all of the artists' back catalogs, including "With a Little Help From My Friends," "Photograph," "It Don't Come Easy," "Don't Mean Nothin," "Free Ride," "The Stroke," "Everybody Wants You" and "Glamorous Life."
-----------
Richard Marx! I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I love "It Don't Come Easy." I can't think of many better songs than that one.

No comments: