Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bob Dylan on XM

From Reuters:

Legendary folk rocker Bob Dylan will start a new career as a radio DJ when he launches a new weekly music show on XM Satellite Radio next March. The station said on Tuesday the show would feature music hand-picked by Dylan....

"Dylan will offer regular commentary on music and other topics, host and interview special guests including other artists and will take emails from XM subscribers," XM said.

..."Songs and music have always inspired me. A lot of my own songs have been played on the radio, but this is the first time I've ever been on the other side of the mic," Dylan said in a statement.
------------
Embracing new technology is Advanced. Satellite radio is new technology. Bob Dylan is Advanced. But I would hope you don't need me to tell you that.

No comments: