Saturday, December 17, 2005

All I Want for Christmas Is Lou Reed's Leather Jacket

Here's something I just came across:

The New York Times is running their fifth annual Arts & Leisure Weekend January 5-9 , 2006 and to start it off Christie’s is hosting the first-ever New York Times Auction for The Arts. Online prebids are underway and end on January 4, 2006. Items up for sale include this lithograph of a wrapped champagne bottle by Christo, Lou Reed’s autographed leather jacket, a V.I.P. package to see “The Odd Couple”, a chance to golf and have lunch with Bill Murray or a voice lesson from famed opera diva RenĂ©e Fleming.
-------
So if anyone wants to bid on Lou Reed's jacket for me, that would be a really great Christmas present!

1 comment:

Leather Blazer online said...

hi,my name is jeff.i really like your post.its really too good.