Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snoop Dogg Hot Dogs

From Yahoo!:

Snoop Dogg is so hungry for notoriety he has launched his own brand of hot dog, with a rapper wrapper. The 'Foot Long Snoop Doggs' will feature packaging bearing the music mogul's likeness and are set to hit supermarkets in January. Celebrity sausages are the brainchild of Dogg's business partners Franco Petrucci and Jeff Earp - who owns a fast food business in Massachusetts where Snoop Doggs will be manufactured.
----------
"Brainchild" sure doesn't mean what it used to. I'm about ready to call Snoop Dogg officially Advanced. My only hesitation is I don't know how innovative his music and rapping style was because I just don't know enough about hip-hop. I like what I've heard, but it's hard for me to judge whether he was so good that I have no right to question his instincts. Plus, he seems to be beloved by all, which is rare for someone who is Advanced.

No comments: