Monday, November 07, 2005

Genesis Regenerating?

From Yahoo!:

Phil Collins says he's open to the idea of a Genesis reunion.

Nothing has been announced, but the 54-year-old British singer, who is touring the Middle East, says: "There's a possibility. I'm open for it."

"If it doesn't happen, it won't be because we don't want to. It will just be because there are too many things in the way," he said Sunday. "I'm happy to sit behind the drum kit and let Peter (Gabriel) be the singer, but if it happens, I'll be there."

...."We're all still good friends. We spent like 30 or 25 years of our life in the same office," Collins said. "Just because we don't play in the same band anymore doesn't mean we don't see each other and enjoy each other's company."
------------
That is so Phil Collins comparing being in a band and going to an office. As you may remember, I'm not sure if Genesis qualifies for Advancement because I'm more familiar with the claymation Peter Gabriel than the mask-wearing version. But I can say for certain that this morning I heard "Easy Lover" by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey in my exercise mix, and it rocked me as always.

No comments: