Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Marianne Faithfull: My Heart Will Go On

According to contactmusic.com, Marianne Faithful's heart is just fine:

British rocker MARIANNE FAITHFULL is shocked by reports she recently suffered a heart attack - she insists she is in good health. American gossip website PageSix.com reported the 58-year-old singer pulled out of new movie THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY after being rushed to hospital with severe chest pains.

"These horrible rumours are completely untrue. I haven't had a heart attack, not even a slight one. It's upsetting that so many of my friends and family have been forced to worry unnecessarily about my health. I'm currently on tour in Europe and I want to reassure everyone coming to the shows that I'm OK."
--------
So rest easy: The only croaking she'll be doing will be on stage.

No comments: