Friday, February 18, 2005

The Killer Kills Again

According to billboard.com, we can expect a whole lot of, well, I'll let them handle it:

Rock legend Jerry Lee Lewis has drafted some of the biggest names in rock for his first new studio album since 1995. According to his manager Jimmy Ripp, the as-yet-untitled set will feature B.B. King, Bruce Springsteen, the Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Neil Young, Toby Keith, Robbie Robertson, Kid Rock, Rod Stewart, Eric Clapton, Little Richard, Buddy Guy, Don Henley and Kris Kristofferson.

"It was 20 of the easiest phone calls I ever had to make," Ripp tells Billboard. "Everyone wanted to play with the Killer." The set is expected to be released in late May or early June via DreamWorks Nashville.
-------
Funny, I've never stopped to rate the ease of my phone calls. At any rate, it's high time for a Jerry Lee Lewis revival, I think. He should do a duet with the Killers. Now that would really sell some records.

No comments: