Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday Night Lizzights

According to billboard.com, "Snoop Dogg will star in and executive produce a feature based on his real-life experience of coaching his son's youth football team." Here's what Snoop had to say:

"This film is about how I learned to be a good father through coaching," Snoop Dogg said. "It's also about life lessons learned on and off the field. But most importantly during the football season, if you aren't wearing a helmet, get the f*** away from me. Football first; everything else second."

"I'm just really excited to work with Snoop," says producer Todd Lieberman. "I have been a fan for a long time, and this is actually based on his life and a very inspirational story, so I can't wait to get into it. It's the story of what Snoop did himself. In his real life as in the movie, like any regular overworked father, he put aside his whole career to coach his kid's football team. They won 13 straight games and won the Super Bowl."
------------
Does he ever fail at anything? I think the tagline of the movie should be, "If you aren't wearing a helmet, get the f*** away from me."

No comments: